Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need Help With Research?
Time is your most precious resource. If you find yourself "Googling" but not "finding" let us know! We want to help by:
- Locating and delivering "free" full-text versions of articles, reports, standards or other information you need in a way that is copyright compliant, through ILL and Document Delivery Services.
- Finding and using Specialized Resources you may not have known were available to you.
- Providing you with a customized Literature Search Service.
- Acquiring the materials you and your colleagues need for routine/ongoing use.
- Connecting you with technical experts to get answers to your specific research questions.
- Contacting your peers at other state DOTs to survey "best practices" and relaying that info. back to you.
Advice & Instruction
Is your work group interested in learning more about the benefits of library resources? If so we can visit with you in person or via Webinar and orient you with our collections and services. Contact us today at: Library@VDOT.virginia.gov.
, Information Technology
, Intelligent Transportation Systems
, Management & Leadership
, Project Management
, VDOT Library