Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
| The library is now staffed Mon., Wed. and Fri. from 8-4, but librarians are available to assist patrons
COVID-19 ALERT: ONLINE during normal business hours and
full-text databases are accessible 24/7 to VDOT employees from this site.
Need Help With Research?
Time is your most precious resource. So If you find yourself "Googling" but not "finding" let us know! We want to help you by:
- Locating and delivering "free" full-text versions of articles, reports, standards or other information you need in a way that is copyright compliant, through ILL and Document Delivery Services.
- Finding and using Specialized Resources you may not have known were available to you.
- Providing you with a customized Literature Search Service.
- Acquiring the materials you and your colleagues need.
- Connecting you with technical experts to get answers to your specific research questions.
- Contacting your peers at other state DOTs to survey their "best practices."
Advice & Instruction
Is your work group interested in learning more about the benefits of library resources? If so we can visit with you in person or via Webinar and orient you with our collections and services. Contact us today at: Library@VDOT.virginia.gov.
, Information Technology
, Intelligent Transportation Systems
, Management & Leadership
, Project Management
, VDOT Library