The table to the right reflects the number of reference and research questions the library received by district/division this quarter (147 total). Including transactions from patrons not affiliated with VDOT (27 total) we saw a total of 174 transactions.
The library completed six literature searches this quarter:
1. Research Related to the 'Successful' Welding of MMFX, MMFX2, or ChromX Reinforcing Steel (Stephen R. Sharp, Ph.D., P.E., VTRC Senior Research Scientist, 7 pages)
2. Best Practices for Combatting Human Trafficking in the Transportation Sector: A Fast-Tracked Literature Search (Marshall Herman, Special Assistant to the Office of the Secretary of Transportation, 49 pages)
3. Use of High-Density Polyethelyne (HDPE) Liners In Industrial Storage Ponds: A Literature Search (Lewis N. Lloyd, VTRC Research Scientist, 20 pages)
4. Effects of Interruptions In Funding of State DOT Preliminary Engineering (PE) Budgets (Audrey Moruza, VTRC Senior Research Scientist, 29 pages)
5. Feasibility of Using Van Atta Devices To Monitor Bridge Health: A Search for Expertise (Edward Hoppe, Ph.D., P.E., VTRC Associate Principal Research Scientist, 13 pages)
6. Effectiveness and Environmental Impact of Chemical Soil Stabilizers for Gravel Roads (G. Michael Fitch, Ph.D., VTRC Deputy Director of Research, 41 pages)