In VDOT's implementation of Microsoft Teams:
- One Microsoft Team has been created for each VDOT office.
- There are only two roles on teams: Owners and Members
- Members can add, edit, and delete content.
- All Owners and Members within a team have access to all content within the team
- Content within a Teams site cannot be permissioned within the Teams site. In other words everyone has access to everything within the Teams site.
- Think of the Teams site as a library and the channels in the site as folders, as explained in these PowerPoint Slides from a Webinar held for the SharePoint users group.