Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
| The library is closed, but staff are available
COVID-19 ALERT:ONLINE during business hours and
full-text databases are accessible 24/7 to VDOT employees.
Other Things to Know About Teams:
In VDOT's implementation of Microsoft Teams:
- One Microsoft Team has been created for each VDOT office.
- There are only two roles on teams: Owners and Members
- Members can add, edit, and delete content.
- All Owners and Members within a team have access to all content within the team
- Content within a Teams site cannot be permissioned within the Teams site. In other words everyone has access to everything within the Teams site.
- Think of the Teams site as a library and the channels in the site as folders, as explained in these PowerPoint Slides from a Webinar held for the SharePoint users group.